Thursday 26 February 2015

St. Patrick's Day word search, crossword and colouring sheets

March isn't too far away and, as an Irish teacher, I am firmly focused on the fast-approaching St. Patrick's Day. I've created some differentiated resources (St. Patrick's Day word searches, crosswords and coloring pages). There are easy and more challenging versions of the word searches and crosswords but they still look a little similar. This could be useful for differentiating by ability in a very discreet way.

If you wish to purchase these for just $1 (less than a Euro!), pop on over to my TPT store by clicking here or on the image.

Please keep in mind that I will be adding a big 70-page pack of St. Patrick's Day resources to my TPT store in the next week. This set is part of that bigger pack. If you think you might want to purchase that instead, hang on a little while and keep an eye here on A Crucial Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment