I have already shared some of the resources for the reflection area on my blog (including the FREE peer assessment sheet.)
I've gone about making the rest of the resources that I'll be using in my reflection corner. I've uploaded them to my TPT store so that you can purchase them if you like. Two of these sheets are directly related to IB schools as my school follows the PYP. However, the other four sheets and headers could be useful to teachers in any school setting.
The pack contains:
- "Reflection Area" heading (A4)
- "Reflection Corner" heading (A4)
- Mini headings for each sheet (blue)
- Mini headings for each sheet (multicolored)
- and the following assessment sheets in A5 size (2 on each A4 page):
- Peer assessment
- Collaborative group reflection
- How Well Do You Understand? (self-assessment - colour)
- How Well Do You Understand? (self-assessment - black and white)
- Two Stars and a Wish (with lines, colour)
- Two Stars and a Wish (with lines, black and white)
- Two Stars and a Wish (without lines, colour)
- Two Stars and a Wish (without lines, black and white)
- Learner Profile Aims
- Attitude Goals
All of these items are available for sale individually in my store. Just use the filters to select "assessment" and you should find them easily.
Click on the image above to view the pack in my TPT store.
Stand by for photos of the finished assessment corner when I get free reign on my classroom next week!