Saturday 15 October 2011

One to follow: Mash.ie



And I'm back, though I doubt I'll be posting as regularly as before. The workload required for doing the diploma in primary education is tough. That, combined with being new to having my own class is all pretty overwhelming.


Anyway, today's post is to highlight the fantastic website that is www.mash.ie 


It's a recently re-vamped, Irish website that's really useful for thematic planning. Once you sign up (for free), you can add and download resources. In the teaching world, sharing resources is hugely important. Teachers can learn from one another and ignite a spark of creativity in each other. Definitely check this out. I will be posting links to some of my resources that are now on this site.


So why not up your teaching karma and upload some of your resources now? ...What goes around comes around!

No comments:

Post a Comment