- My own introductory PowerPoint --> if you are a member of mash.ie you can download it here
- Worksheets, information and lesson activities on the BBC schools site
- This fantastic site with step-by-step videos on how to make lotus flowers. See the picture of the finished product from my classroom below.
- Buddhist meditation positions - lotus, half-lotus, sitting position, etc.
- Examining features of artwork about Buddha and their meaning--> bumpy head, fat belly, position of hands, long ears
Tuesday, 18 October 2011
I've been teaching about Buddhism lately. Here are some of the resources/ideas that I have found useful: