Sunday 27 May 2012

Goodbye for now!

My busy year as an NQT has recently come to an end. Luckily for me, I'm heading abroad as a TEFL teacher for the summer. Thus, I won't be able to update this blog. I've decided that I won't post again until the new school year at the earliest. I've really enjoyed posting here so I hope that I'll have the motivation to relapse into my blogging addiction again in a few months.

I hope anybody who reads this blog has found it to be useful. Thanks for checking it out and thanks especially to those who have left such lovely comments. 

Have a great summer and I hope to (virtually) meet you again in the new school year!
Emer


3 comments:

  1. Well done Emer, I've enjoyed the blog. Thanks for contributing to ITB also, would love to see you back in September!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have really enjoyed your blog and thank you for putting me in touch with so many useful teaching tools. I hope you return for the new school year. Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I love reading your blog, so I've nominated you for an award:

    http://readingwithmissd.blogspot.ca/2012/07/passing-along-awards-to-other-bloggers.html

    ReplyDelete