Tuesday 30 July 2019

Freebie: Division with Remainders Board Game

Hello there,

Just a quick freebie for you. It's a board game to practice dividing with remainders that I used with my 8-9 year olds. I've included four differentiated sheets. I also differentiated by giving groups either one or two dice and by giving the students the option to solve the problems mentally or to write them down. 

The game is very simple to play. The students roll a die. They then divide the number they are on by the number on the die. Next, they move forward the number of the remainder. So if I am on 41 and I roll a 5. I would get an answer of 8r1 so I move forward one place. If there is no remainder, they don't move for that turn.

Click on this link or the photo to download these sheets for free from my TPT store.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment