Friday 24 October 2014

Halloween Costume Reveal

As promised, here are a couple of pics of the Hallowe'en costume that I wore to work today. This wedding dress (a charity shop buy that cost less than a tenner) has served me well with this being it's fourth outing. I made the bouquet of flowers from black tissue paper and twigs.

I'd love to share some pictures of the children but unfortunately I can't! They had some wonderful costumes and make up and really got into the spirit of it.

We're very fortunate to have extremely creative school directors who created a house of horrors that I can't find enough words to describe. The children entered through a pitch black tunnel maze. The only way to find your way through is by feeling the corners. Along the tunnel, there are cobwebs, fake rats and bubble  wrap to create spooky sensations. As you exit, two more "surprises" roared and jumped towards you. Amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment