Saturday 10 March 2012

One to follow: Seomra Ranga

Words cannot express how much I love SeomraRanga.com. It's full of fantastic resources, ready-made for teachers. My classroom walls are filled with Seomra Ranga posters and flashcards and I have gotten some great lesson ideas and links to other teaching resources. All resources are free to download but you can make a donation if you wish. 


Although, I think I've yet to meet a teacher who doesn't know about Seomra Ranga, perhaps there are some out here in the blogosphere. If you have never been, go there at once! I can guarantee that you will find some terrific resources/ideas.


Anois, mar tá Seachtain (COICÍS!!!) na Gaeilge fós ar siúl, téigh go dtí Seomra Ranga agus déan íoslódáil ar Tráth na gCeist atá anseo. Is áis sármhaith í!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emer, many thanks for the great review of Seomra Ranga. It's great to know that the resources on the site are practical and being used in classrooms throughout the country!

    ReplyDelete