Sunday, 19 August 2012

IB Learner Profile Posters

I'm very excited to be starting work shortly in Italy. I'm trying to get a few things together to stick on my classroom walls. 

My school follows the IB (International Baccalaureate) programme. So today, I decided to make posters to show the elements in the IB learner profile. After much humming and hawing, I settled on brightly coloured leopard print backgrounds. (I'd like to credit this source for the descriptions - I used some of theirs directly and worded others my own way.)I also included a brief description of what these meant. Click on the image below to download the full IB learner profile display for free from Google Docs. 




I want to say a massive thank you to Phillip Martin for providing such child-friendly clipart. You may have noticed that I have a bit of an addiction to his creations. His clip art is free to use (for non-profit purposes!).



Also, I'm currently holding a linky party for resources like this - instant, printable, FREE displays for teachers to decorate in their classrooms prior to term. If you have any links to free resources that fit the above description, please submit!


6 comments:

  1. Brilliant, I'm an Irish teacher too, and your creations are excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these!
    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant!!! Thank you so much!!! This is my first year in an IB school and I am so excited about it. These colorful signs will help my kids be excited too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am from the U.S. and this is awesome! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why thank you Sarah and anonymous people. I'm glad you like them!
    Emer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much ( newly hired teacher :D )

    ReplyDelete