Friday, 18 November 2011

Space-themed reward chart

I created this behaviour management token chart for teachers with space-obsessed children in their class.


It outlines appropriate behaviours for which they can earn tokens. There is also a sheet for goal-setting on Monday where the child and teacher can record their goal (how many tokens they aim to earn that week in order to get a reward) and specify what the reward will be on Friday. There is also a reflection sheet to be filled in by the child on Friday, listing what they did well and how they can improve.


I hope this is useful!


Click here or on the image below to view in Google Docs.


1 comment:

  1. Hi, I love reading your blog! So often the blogs are fantastic but not always relevant to Irish schools, so I find yours great! I would love a bit of help with my own though! How do you create a button with a picture that is a link? Like the one you have at the top left hand corner of your blog? And also, I wanted to put your button, as a link to your blog, on my page...can't figure out how to at all! Any help appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete